About The Company
About The Company
- The ISG leadership team has proven experience running global information-based enterprises and a track record of creating significant value for shareowners, clients and employees.
- In 2007, ISG acquired TPI, the world's leading data and advisory firm in global sourcing, providing a solid platform upon which to build a prominent, high-growth, information-based services company.
- In 2011, ISG acquired Compass, the premier independent global provider of business and information technology benchmarking, performance improvement, data and analytics services, uniting the industry leading-insight of TPI with unparalleled performance improvement data and analytics.
- Also in 2011, ISG acquired STA Consulting, a premier independent information technology advisor serving the public sector — enhancing the consulting capabilities the firm could deliver to clients.
- In 2012, ISG merged its three go-to-market entities into one globally integrated business with one company brand.
- In 2014, ISG acquired CCI Consulting Pty Ltd, a leader in business-to-business client research and benchmarking based in Australia, and formed an ISG majority-owned joint venture with Convergent Technologies Partners S.p.A., a leader in providing information technology advisory services to Italy's public sector.
- In 2015, ISG acquired Saugatuck Technology, a subscription-based research and analyst firm focused on emerging and disruptive technologies.
- In 2016, ISG acquired Experton Group AG, a subscription-based research, advisory and benchmarking firm focused on digital transformation.
- In 2016, ISG acquired TracePoint Consulting, an industry-leading organizational change management firm.
- In 2016, ISG acquired Alsbridge, a U.S.-based sourcing, automation and transformation advisory firm, increasing ISG's client base by 35 percent, to more than 700, and employee population by 20 percent, to more than 1,300.
The ISG strategy continues to be to grow dynamic, innovative businesses that provide "must-have" information-based services to such sectors as consumer products, retailing, financial services, manufacturing, media, marketing, healthcare, legal, government, telecommunications and technology.